Tips & Advice
- The Best Tokyo Adventures Are Planned AccidentsDon’t waste your precious time at that tourist attraction. The ultra-busy, overcrowded places that — yes — are amazing — but will cost you your soul to enjoy.
- Do you need cash in Tokyo?For all the fabulous technical advancements and wonders to behold in Japan, the financial sector side of things are, well, not so advanced.
- 16 Invaluable Tips & Advice Learned From 22 Years Exploring TokyoHere are 16 of my best tips to help you enjoy your time in Japan more. Tips and advice I’ve learned from over 22 years living in Tokyo.
- Tokyo Japan Orientation: Learn the Structure of this Complex CityTo amplify your time in Tokyo, I think it’s important to get a basic understanding where each of the parts of Tokyo are located; relative to each other.
- Are there any cultural rules when dining with a baby in Japan?Dining with a baby, or even a young child can be a challenge anywhere, let alone Japan where you probably can’t read the signs around you.
- Costco Japan: My #1 Tip to Avoid Pain and SufferingIf you want to avoid pain and suffering at Costco in Japan, go on a weekday — avoid the weekend mega-crowds
- How to order just about anything in a restaurant in JapanThis method is simple. If you’ve dined in Japan, you’ve probably already used it — and you don’t need to know any Japanese.