Skip to content
- What to Avoid in Tokyo? Stay Safe and Have a Great Time in JapanToo often you’ll see popular city travel guides share all the awesome things to check out in Tokyo, Japan. What about the things to avoid in this quirky city?
- The Best Tokyo Adventures Are the Planned Accidents at StationsDon’t waste your precious time at that tourist attraction. The ultra-busy, overcrowded places that — yes — are amazing — but will cost you your soul to enjoy.
- Do You Need to Carry Cash With You When Exploring Tokyo?For all the fabulous technical advancements and wonders to behold in Japan, the financial sector side of things are, well, not so advanced.
- 16 Invaluable Tips Learned From 23 Years Living in Tokyo Here are 16 of my best tips to help you enjoy your time in Japan more. Tips and advice I’ve learned from over 23 years living in Tokyo.
- Tokyo Japan Orientation: Learn the Structure of this Complex CityTo amplify your time in Tokyo, I think it’s important to get a basic understanding where each of the parts of Tokyo are located; relative to each other.
- Are there any cultural rules when dining with a baby in Japan?Dining with a baby, or even a young child can be a challenge anywhere, let alone Japan where you probably can’t read the signs around you.
- Costco Japan: My #1 Tip to Avoid Pain and SufferingIf you want to avoid pain and suffering at Costco in Japan, go on a weekday — avoid the weekend mega-crowds
- How to order just about anything in a restaurant in JapanThis method is simple. If you’ve dined in Japan, you’ve probably already used it — and you don’t need to know any Japanese.