Skip to content
- Things to do in Ueno: Cherry Blossoms, Museums, a Zoo & More
- Things to do in Harajuku: Hit the Most Memorable Sights & MoreThis guide brings you over 35+ things to see, do, dine, and love in the Harajuku & Aoyama area of Tokyo — packed full of unique, strange, eclectic, and more; there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
- Things To Do In Roppongi: Top Sights, Local Vibe, and MoreThis guide brings you a huge bucket-list of things to see, do, and eat in the Roppongi/Akasaka area of downtown Tokyo. Over 20 sights, sounds, and eats reviewed — and more added over time.
- Things to do in Shinjuku: From Dazzling Nightlife to SkyscrapersThis guide gives you 22+ things to see, do, eat, and discover in one of the most interesting parts of Tokyo: Shinjuku. Where the skyscrapers will awe you, and the nightlife will too — all wrapped up in a complete 1-day itinerary.
- Things to do in Ebisu & Meguro: Elegance, Dining, and BeerWith 19+ things to see, do, and eat in the fantastic Ebisu/Meguro area of Tokyo – this guide will give you everything you need to fully enjoy your time here.
- Things to do in Odaiba: An Impressive Itinerary to See the BestWith over 21 remarkable things to see, do, eat, & love in Odaiba, this guide will give you more than enough to discover without missing out on something cool.
- Things to do in Asakusa: Top Sights Plus the Great Local Vibe19+ sights, restaurants, things to do in Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan. A wonderful one-day itinerary to catch all the big sights without missing out on the local vibe.
- Things to do in ShibuyaShibuya is often described as an attraction in and of itself. Meaning, you go to Shibuya to see Shibuya rather than a specific place. I totally agree.
- Tokyo: The Wards & Districts That Forge this Mega-MetropolisSo you want to come to Tokyo and you’re looking for things to do and if I had to guess, amazing food to eat. Tokyo is truly the food capital of the world.